Jean Claude Duvalier
Posted: 05 March 2013 09:54 PM   [ Ignore ]
Gwo Chèf
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  106
Joined  1969-12-31
CNN reports today that "Baby Doc" was admitted to a hospital today in Port au Prince. I hope that he's alright; drinking the tap water in PAP could have put him there, lol. Drink Culligan!!!! My question is this: what is he doing there? He has a diplomatic passport and is facing charges. Why not hit the road? There is another country out there that will take him. I think he blew it with France by leaving; they'll never let him come back. If I were he, I would he out of there, and go someplace neutral like Aruba or Costa Rica, who knows maybe Cedras needs a roomie in Panama.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/attorney-haitis-baby-doc-duvalier-hospitalized-following-court-hearing/2013/03/04/d5d99608-852f-11e2-a80b-3edc779b676f_story.html
[ Edited: 05 March 2013 10:01 PM by jamesdalphonse ]

Posted: 06 March 2013 12:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Sr. Member - Chef de la Patrie
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3324
Joined  2010-02-22
jamesdalphonse - 05 March 2013 09:54 PM
CNN reports today that "Baby Doc" was admitted to a hospital today in Port au Prince. I hope that he's alright; drinking the tap water in PAP could have put him there, lol. Drink Culligan!!!! My question is this: what is he doing there? He has a diplomatic passport and is facing charges. Why not hit the road? There is another country out there that will take him. I think he blew it with France by leaving; they'll never let him come back. If I were he, I would he out of there, and go someplace neutral like Aruba or Costa Rica, who knows maybe Cedras needs a roomie in Panama.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/attorney-haitis-baby-doc-duvalier-hospitalized-following-court-hearing/2013/03/04/d5d99608-852f-11e2-a80b-3edc779b676f_story.html

He came back to prove the Swiss that there was no charge against him and that they could release the money that he stole from Haiti. That's why he came back. So he did not blew it with France, he only cared about the money.
 Signature 

Don’t raise your voice; improve your argument.