2 of 2
New innaugurated road in ennery, Haiti inaugurant le boulevard Toussaint Louverture
Posted: 12 April 2013 12:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Sr. Member - Chef de la Patrie
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4145
Joined  2008-06-29
It sad that when the country finally has someone who's trying to get it back on the international map after years and years of neglect, and who really wants the country to move forwards etc.

A lot of you don't have the courage to give him at least a little credits, instead a lot of you focuse on the negative sides, and try to find every little bad things to throw at him.

For that Iam standing and scream LOL
[ Edited: 12 April 2013 08:10 PM by maximo ]
 Signature 

EDUCATION is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance

NO MATTER how dark the night the sun always rises.

Posted: 12 April 2013 02:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3060
Joined  2008-09-23
Alain Possible - 11 April 2013 06:02 AM
Now I see that I am not the only one who thought that Haiti has an INOGIRATE for president. Taking credits for work that beyond his understanding.

I agree with JC's post which I've said but you got to give Martelly credit..his politics is better than the others..his magicians tricks are believable..LOL...Why do people call Martelly ignorant..have we ever had a clever president? LOL

Posted: 12 April 2013 04:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2264
Joined  2010-05-19
Most project in Haiti right were in fact from Préval... Like it or not, he left a legacy in the country and was among the rare Head of state that one day could go to Washington, tomorrow in Caracas or even taking a picture with Ahmadinejad without having any problem

He should surely write a book " Haitian politic 101"

prevalamadi+2.jpg

Posted: 12 April 2013 04:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2264
Joined  2010-05-19
maximo - 12 April 2013 12:03 PM

A lot of you don't have the courage to give him at least a little credits, instead a lot of you focuse on the negative sides, and try to find every little bad things to trhow at him.

It was the case for every single leader before, and will be the same for all the guys that be president in the future

Posted: 12 April 2013 04:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  69
Joined  2012-07-01
Maybe in t 2011 and early 2012, Martelly was inagurating projects that started under Preval but from late 2012 and until now, those are projects that his government has undertaken. If one listens to the inauguration speeches it's quite clear. Also, many people (outside of Haiti) are given him props for his effort in advancing Haiti's infrastructure. Although, it can be all bull, but I want to see the difference when I visit this fall. The roads were horrible when I was there last summer.

Posted: 12 April 2013 04:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  69
Joined  2012-07-01
It sad that when the country finally has someone who's trying to get the country back on the international map anfter years and years of neglect, and who really wants the country to move forwards etc.

A lot of you don't have the courage to give him at least a little credits, instead a lot of you focuse on the negative sides, and try to find every little bad things to trhow at him.

Agree In a way it is like Aristide (2nd term) all over again. Some people would rather see the country become a hot mess, just to gloat that Micky failed. Anyways, from an infrastructure perspective, Haiti is heading in the right direction after two decades of pure neglect.

Posted: 12 April 2013 06:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10776
Joined  1969-12-31
It sad that when the country finally has someone who's trying to get the country back on the international map anfter years and years of neglect, and who really wants the country to move forwards etc.

"Finally has someone"??? seriously dude???

The country has been on that same road since Preval....that's why ti-simone can start his term doing nothing more than inaugurating.

You can scream all you want but no one is trying to take from ti-simone what is his.

The problem is when he wants to take credit for the works of others.

Posted: 12 April 2013 09:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3476
Joined  2009-04-11
Ki bann koze tenten na'p bay kenbe la-a? Menm si se sou prezidan X, Y ou Z yon konstriksyon te inogire, se lajan'l ki fè'l oubyen se li menm ki ta'p swe sou chantye ya?
 Signature 

Mwen pa gen kont moun fou avè’m deja? Poukisa nou mennen sa-a ankò vin plede fè tenten andedan lakay mwen an?

Posted: 13 April 2013 12:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2331
Joined  1969-12-31

Why this exchange, why in this month? What can I say? Another sleepless night, we have been here before.
Kote’w ye sè jou si SEKON SALYE?
Moun ki fanatik, renmen beze fès; an patikilye, lè yo déjà renmen bounda.

Papaille - 05 October 2012 01:57 AM
CoolP - 02 October 2012 06:41 PM

I don't even know what this thread is about ....

Papaille - 25 August 2012 02:12 AM

Sleepless night...

The first time I posted this video, last entries HX AA qt strm, sleepless night then too, a memorable time of year.
Papaille - 24 April 2012 03:24 PM
I invite you back to a time those younger than thirty cannot know. Although in our teens then, nonetheless we were all “Tête chauve à New York”. I am in need of redemption.

Sleepless night then...Sleepless night tonight also…

Papaille - 25 August 2012 02:52 AM

Papaille - 25 August 2012 03:21 AM

I am disgusted at this point...I have a head full of hair, why am I the one who feels like a "Tèt chòv"?

I was disgusted then after watching those in succession and I always will be…

This thread is about a love affair; worthy of two, no, three sleepless nights this year.

Papaille - 25 August 2012 03:48 AM

It took some time to find this year's song to my "Mother-land"; yesterday I talked to my sainted mother for the first time in a while...

It's also:

Video of manifestation against Martelly

Papaille - 24 April 2012 03:38 PM
"If blood will flow when flesh and steel are one, drying in the color of the evening sun. Tomorrow’s rain will wash the stains away; but something in our minds will always stay.” We have a head full of hair; why do we still feel like a “Tête chauve à New York”?

SEKON SALYE - 04 October 2012 06:14 PM
JoeGonaive - 04 October 2012 08:31 AM
Jesus Christ - 30 September 2012 10:30 PM
They actually used my term "ti-simone"......I am so honored.

If this movement could also get rid of ti-vice...i would be a happy haitian.

I don't even know how to respond to you, but I have one question for you? do you realize that every new administration put in power you confuse citizens try to overthrow? Like I said before even if they Put GOD in power you all will act the same way. I pray that education becomes essential in Haiti that might me the only answer for this Island.

Poukisa? Ou pa mande poukisa? Se paske oubye yo rive sou pouvwa-a nan move kondisyon, oubyen depi yo antre nan Palè ya yo tanmen fè de bagay ki kontrè a'k sa pèp la te ba yo manda pou yo te fè ya. Gen de fwa menm yo panse se jis lè yo mouri pou yo pa prezidan. Epi si se volonte pèp la pou'l chanje yon prezidan chak ane, se volonte Bondye sa ye tou!

JC, SEKON SALYE: when keeping it real is the only principled course of action.
 Signature 

Respect all life; Reject violence; Share with others; Listen to understand; Preserve the planet; Rediscover solidarity; Peace is in our hands.

Posted: 13 April 2013 01:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2331
Joined  1969-12-31

sounds too too familiar

Signature 

Respect all life; Reject violence; Share with others; Listen to understand; Preserve the planet; Rediscover solidarity; Peace is in our hands.

2 of 2